There are many great non-profit organizations in Central Wisconsin. The Cyclones are excited to help support those organizations through our Cyclones Community Partner Program.
How does the Cyclones Community Partner Program work?
- Any 501c non-profit organization providing programs and/or services in the Central Wisconsin area can apply to be a Cyclones Featured Community Partner. The Cyclones will select one Featured Community Partner for each of the team’s regular season home games.
- All net proceeds of the “Chuck-a-Puck” game will be donated to the Featured Community Partner that is selected for that game.
- The selected organization may also pre-sell tickets to the game and will receive a $2 donation for each game ticket they sell.
- Featured Community Partner are invited to bring promotional/educational materials from their organization to give to game attendees.
- The Cyclones will make announcements throughout the game identifying the” Featured Community Partner.” The announcement will include a brief description of the organizations mission/work and encourage guests to stop by the table to learn more and show their support by participating in the Chuck-a-Puck Game.
What’s required of the Community Partner organization?
- The Featured Community Partner organization must provide 2 -4 volunteers to staff the “Chuck-a-Puck” table to sell pucks from 6:45pm until the end of the 2nd period (approx. 8:45pm). At the end of the 2nd period those people who have purchased pucks will have a chance to win prizes by “chucking” their pucks onto the ice.
- Provide a brief description of the organization’s mission/work to be read during the game announcements.
- Providing educational/promotional materials at the game and selling game tickets are optional activities, and not required in order to be selected as a Featured Community Partner.
- Community Partner organizations are welcome to promote the game and their selection as the Featured Community Partner. The Cyclones will guarantee a minimum donation but the more pucks sold the bigger the donation that the organization will receive!
For more information on the program and to submit an application contact Zach Serwe at the Cyclones via email email@example.com or phone at (715) 869-3132.