The Billet Coordinator is a key position for the Cyclones organization. This person helps ensure that both our Cyclones Players and Billet Families have a positive experience throughout the season.
- Attending house visits to ensure potential homes meet team qualifications.
- Serving as resource to billet families during the season (approximately September 15 – March 15) for questions or concerns. The Billet Coordinator will facilitate getting answers to questions and getting the appropriate Cyclones staff member involved to resolve any issues that arise.
- Monitoring player placement/matches including an initial check-in with each family and at minimum a monthly check in through-out the season which can be done in person, over the phone or via email.
- Assisting families in coordinating places for their player to stay if they need to be out-of-town. (Generally other billet families will be willing to take a player for a short time so the Billet Coordinator can assist in identifying those homes.)
- Notifying Cyclones staff of any issues that you become aware of re: team rule violations, billet family concerns, player concerns, etc.
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
• Ability to problem solve
Compensation: Monthly Stipend
To apply or for questions regarding the position please email email@example.com.